Singapore Tourism Board
The Singapore Tourism Board (STB), a statutory board governed by the Ministry of Trade and Industry of Singapore, is in charge of advancing Singapore’s tourism sector as one of the country’s main economic pillars.
- Little career development support
- Ideas take a long time to be approved
- Lots of red tape
- Poor compensation policies
Internship application process
- Time period: 4 weeks approx.
- 2 rounds
- Phone call from hiring manager
- Face to face interview with reporting supervisor or senior manager
- Some departments may require candidates to write an essay
- Introduce yourself
- Walk me through your resume
- Questions related to personality
- Hypothetical case questions (30mins to read and then present recommendations)