Founded in 1972, Singapore Airlines has evolved from a regional airline to become one of the most internationally well-known travel brands in spite of its relatively young aircraft fleet.
- Good employee welfare
- Job rotation policy allows you to learn new skills and widen portfolio
- Good work life balance
- Travelling opportunities
- Flexible working hours (dependent on department)
Internship application process
- Time period: 4 weeks approx.
- 2 rounds of face to face interviews by HR and management
- English test consisting of a short essay question
- May be required to do a math and critical thinking test
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Tell us more about your previous work/internship experience
- Why do you want to join the aviation industry?